NOW BOOKING FOR 2023
Connecting directly with the farm is an effortless way to get beautiful, in season, ecologically sustainable flowers for your wedding day. We love working with couples that let us embrace our creativity and trust our abilities to create stunning, wild, natural florals for your celebration. From intimate elopements to large gatherings, our flowers leave a lasting impression without leaving a lasting impact on the environment. Authentic and meaningful wedding florals, through creative freedom within the seasons.
Contact us to set up a free wedding floral consultation.
Quick Overview and FAQ
- We do not have roses or use any flowers that are not grown on the property. It’s best to not get attached to specific varieties of flowers as we cannot guarantee they will be at the proper stage for your wedding.
- Ask about our wedding packages for intimate elopements to full service installations.
- Price lists are available upon request. Please email us at email@example.com
- A 20% deposit is required to reserve your wedding florals.
- Flowers are generally picked up the day before your event at our workshop in Callander, otherwise delivery and set up fee’s apply.
- Your flowers do not need to be stored in a cooler, but they do need to be kept cool. Bouquets are in mason jars and the arrangements include jars, unless you have specific vessels to use.
- Changes to your order can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- If possible, we enjoy having couples out to the gardens to see what is blooming the week of their wedding.